Join us for a series of spectacular weekends this winter! These culinary and wine extravaganzas will each be hosted by a guest celebrity, a prominent winery, and a celebrity chef! Space is strictly limited to 40 guests.
Watch for details of our next very special Celebrity Food & Wine Series event, being held the week of June 6!
January Celebrity Food & Wine Series Weekend – January 15-17th *SOLD OUT*
Join us January 15-17th for a full weekend of Food & Wine events, including two nights in a spectacular room or suite at Chatham Inn at 359 Main!
- Friday – The weekend kicks off with a welcome cocktail party on Friday, January 15th, hosted by Dustin Moilanen of ZD Wines, Napa Valley. Relax and enjoy fine ZD wines and tapas fireside at the intimate Chatham Wine Bar.
- Saturday – Optional, rare vertical tasting of ZD Abacus, one of the finest and most exclusive wines in the world
- Saturday – Exceptional six course dinner prepared by famed Chef Rock Harper, overall winner of Hell’s Kitchen, expertly paired with premier ZD Wines (View Menu). Following dinner, David Magee, one of the top illusionists in the world, will bring his sold-out Las Vegas show to you. Be prepared to be amazed and astonished!
- Sunday – You will be treated to a grand breakfast, made to order by our chefs.
This exclusive event is limited to only 40 guests.
Chef Rock began his career with the rigorous culinary curriculum of Johnson and Wales University. With his degree in hand, Chef Rock would enter the restaurant business, steadily refining his craft in renowned fine dining restaurants. Already well respected in the culinary realm, Chef Rock became nationally recognized by winning the Fox Reality television cooking show Hell’s Kitchen, hosted by legendary Chef Gordon Ramsay. Since winning Hell’s Kitchen, Chef Rock has expanded his talents to writing, education and service to the community. In October 2010, he released the well received “44 Things Parents Should Know about Healthy Cooking for Kids.”
Illusionist David Magee
Continuously acclaimed as the world’s top Sleight of Hand Artist and Mentalist, David Magee’s talents have taken him around the world. David’s many national television appearances and sold out Las Vegas shows have left audiences and talk show hosts asking the question he hears the most, “How is this possible?”
Full Weekend Package for 2 Guests
Includes a spectacular room at Chatham Inn at 359 Main for Friday and Saturday night, welcome Cocktail Party on Friday evening including a bottle of ZD wine of your choice (Cabernet, Pinot Noir or Chardonnay), Saturday evening Wine Pairing dinner and illusionist show for 2 people, and grand breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
- Queen Room $599
- King Room with Fireplace $699
- Premier Room with Spa Bath, Fireplace and Soaking Tub $799
- Premier Loft Suite with Fireplace and Wet Bar $899
ZD Abacus Vertical Tasting $195pp
A rare opportunity to taste several vintages of one of the world’s most exclusive wines, Abacus. Hosted by ZD Wines, this Saturday afternoon event will feature several vintages of Abacus and ZD Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, paired with small plates.
Wine Pairing Dinner Only $125pp
Celebrity Wine Pairing dinner and illusionist show on Saturday evening January 16. A la carte dinner without wine, $65pp.
Secure your reservations/tickets now for this spectacular evening by calling (508) 945-9232 or Reserving Online!